The National Coalition of Chronic Pain Providers and Professionals (NCCPPP)
Cick here to show your support!
The National Coalition of Chronic Pain Providers & Professionals (NCCPPP) is a network of health providers, professionals, and organizations working on behalf of individuals with chronic pain, their families and their caregivers. These individuals and organizations have come together in a coalition to more efficiently and effectively serve the chronic pain community.
The Coalition is committed to working together to achieve the following goals:
- Create awareness about the under-treatment of chronic pain
- Promote evidence-based practices while expanding knowledge of new and innovative approaches in managing chronic pain
- Support the rights of patients with chronic pain, their caregivers and providers
- Advance the field of pain management knowledge and science into additional research and practice
The NCCPPP will offer its members opportunities for:
- Education and discussion groups with leading experts about the latest chronic pain research and practices
- Training on the most innovative treatment approaches
- Networking opportunities to meet and share with other chronic pain treatment providers
- Collaborations and partnerships
- Referrals to and from other colleagues
- Chronic pain resources
Development of the NCCPPP web site was made possible through an unrestricted educational grant from Purdue Pharma L.P. Purdue have no influence on the editorial content of this site. Ongoing funding also comes from memberships and donations.